Monday, July 2, 2007

Wake up at 4:00 am

OK so we were busy decorating the staircase of Philippine Village Hotel in the afternoon. Then we had some Jack Daniels passed around while we made the corsages and my bouquet. It's past midnight and we were all still awake, excited about the next day. In our room, my future husband had to sleep on the sofa as my gown took more than half of the bed. I had to sleep sideways and be very careful not to crease it. We couldn't sleep anyways as we've both giggling at some "worse case scenarios" scaring ourselves to death about possible humiliating circumstances that could arise and how would we handle them.


We slept with my gown! Isn't it taboo for the groom to see the gown or to see the bride wearing the gown?



Anyway we managed to grab a little over an hour's sleep when we heard a knock at around 4:00 am! It's one of the crew from Vignette Photography who I got for photos, videos, VCD (at that time VCD pa lang!) and make-up. They told us to get ready and I will have to get my hair and make-up done na! What?! Groggily, I took a quick shower and shampooed my hair regretting that I forgot to buy a decent conditioner. Oh well, my biggest regret was not sleeping early enough! As if I could with all the adrenalin on high gear!

Hair and make-up at 4:00 am! My entourage started having theirs done immediately after I finished. Mahirap pala ang buhay sa 'showbiz'. hehehehe

No comments:

About Me

My photo
J'ai deux coeur, ma mari et ma fille. Prefere la theatro y la cinema y tambien leer muchos livros. Mahilig din akong makinig sa mga tugtuging Pilipino at mga kakaiba tulad na freestyle na jazz. Shu fi aqel elyaum? Tabemashyooo!!! Hai, so desu. Amo gid na ya ang nanami-an ko himuon, ang magsige-kaon!!! Mau lagi nga ingon ani ko kay sige lang ug luto akong bana.