Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Guests

The guest list, is below and pictures further down this page...enjoy!




Pictures of the PVH ballroom, as Obey and I rounded the tables and chatted with our family and friends:

The Alvarez table, my sister-in-law and her sister, my nephews and neices



Obey and I seated our high school barkadas together...so the Babebies meets the Bugoys...hahahaha



Nanay Conching held court with some of her grandchildren and Mrs. Ines Juni, the lady who made my wedding dress.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
J'ai deux coeur, ma mari et ma fille. Prefere la theatro y la cinema y tambien leer muchos livros. Mahilig din akong makinig sa mga tugtuging Pilipino at mga kakaiba tulad na freestyle na jazz. Shu fi aqel elyaum? Tabemashyooo!!! Hai, so desu. Amo gid na ya ang nanami-an ko himuon, ang magsige-kaon!!! Mau lagi nga ingon ani ko kay sige lang ug luto akong bana.