Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Here comes the bride...

Finally after all that marching, it's our turn. My parents and I walked rather quickly as there was no music to slow down our steps.



I would have wanted Jose Mari Chan's "Sing Me That Song Again, Daddy" sung by Cheri Gil to be sang whilst me and my parents marched. But it wasn't to be so. Oh well, maybe in my next wedding. Sadly though my daddy is not longer physically with me.

When we got to the altar, Oliver had to do a "mano po" to both my parents and then led me up to the altar where a special seat for the couple was assigned in front of the officiating priest.



For the bride, this is her final chance to say goodbye to her single life as she faces marriage with her husband to be. Kissing my parents again and thanking them at this stage was naturally done...



Oliver's "pagmamano" (a sign of respect) was done in a funny way and we were all giggling at the seriousness of the situation. It's mere gravity driving us to hilarity...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
J'ai deux coeur, ma mari et ma fille. Prefere la theatro y la cinema y tambien leer muchos livros. Mahilig din akong makinig sa mga tugtuging Pilipino at mga kakaiba tulad na freestyle na jazz. Shu fi aqel elyaum? Tabemashyooo!!! Hai, so desu. Amo gid na ya ang nanami-an ko himuon, ang magsige-kaon!!! Mau lagi nga ingon ani ko kay sige lang ug luto akong bana.