Monday, July 2, 2007

Still more marching...

Now let's move on to the Secondary Sponsors and the rest of the wedding entourage.

Mr. Rolando Drilon Eliserio, Jr. and Mrs. Pia Bernardo Derla

To light our way, Toto who is Oliver's cousin and Pia, Oliver's best friend and neighbor join together as our candle sponsors.

Mr. Alfred Vincent Linco Villaruel and Dra. Melissa Bernardo

To clothe us as one, Alvin who is my dearest brother is joined by Dra. Meling, Oliver's childhood friend and neighbor. They were our veil sponsors.

Hugh and Kres


To bind us together, Hugh, my husband's brother and Tatin who is their cousin pair up to be our cord sponsors.


This was followed by our attendants:

Master Jed Christian Alvarez Casas

Jed gallantly carried our wedding rings and on cue successfuly brought it forward to Rev. Father Efren. He was only about 3 or 4 years old at this time.

Master Francis James Alvarez Casas

Jim-jim is the eldest of my nephews and was our coin bearer. He and Jed are sons of my eldest brother Noel Thomas Linco Casas who is married to Suzanne Marie Alvarez.

Miss Julienne Marisse Alvarez Casas

Julienne was our only flower girl. She is also my elder brother, Noel's child.


Our bridesmaid and groomsaide are also siblings from both sides.

Mr. Reynaldo Linco Tan and Miss K Zembrano Eliserio

Rey and Kei are my youngest brother and Oliver's only sister respectively.

Miss Grace Suede

Gams helped me a lot during my wedding preparations and though I had several close friends that I wanted to be MOH, in the end I decided to have her as she was really hands on in all her efforts to help me.


I also would have wanted Mrs. Estella Nessia Betia to be one of my primary sponsors and perhaps her daughter and my good friend Pearly May Nessia Betia to be one of my secondary sponsors. However we were unable to contact them and having only a window of one month to pull off this wedding, we had to go with those that we can contact ASAP. As you can see from our entourage, everyone was either related by blood or connected by long ties of friendships and are quite accessible to both parties.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
J'ai deux coeur, ma mari et ma fille. Prefere la theatro y la cinema y tambien leer muchos livros. Mahilig din akong makinig sa mga tugtuging Pilipino at mga kakaiba tulad na freestyle na jazz. Shu fi aqel elyaum? Tabemashyooo!!! Hai, so desu. Amo gid na ya ang nanami-an ko himuon, ang magsige-kaon!!! Mau lagi nga ingon ani ko kay sige lang ug luto akong bana.