Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bouquet and garter

I turned around to throw my huge sunflower bouquet and who caught it? Well the floor at first but my maid of honor, Grace Suede picked it up. I guess I didn't gauge how heavy the bouquet was and how far away the single ladies were standing...Oh well better luck next time.



Oliver threw the garter at his cousin, Toto (Rolando Eliserio, Jr.) but seeing as Grace caught the bouquet, Toto gave the garter to my brother Alvin (Alfred Vincent Villaruel) as he and Grace are 'the pair'.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
J'ai deux coeur, ma mari et ma fille. Prefere la theatro y la cinema y tambien leer muchos livros. Mahilig din akong makinig sa mga tugtuging Pilipino at mga kakaiba tulad na freestyle na jazz. Shu fi aqel elyaum? Tabemashyooo!!! Hai, so desu. Amo gid na ya ang nanami-an ko himuon, ang magsige-kaon!!! Mau lagi nga ingon ani ko kay sige lang ug luto akong bana.