Monday, July 2, 2007

Feeling showbiz for posterity's sake

As soon as I had my hair and make-up done, the rest of the girls had gotten ready with theirs so it's no surprise that with 3 rooms amongst us, the queue to the bathroom was quite chaotic but everyone was in good spirits and tolerated everyone else, thank God!

I had a taste of posing for the cameras - the still one and the video - with all the bright lights! Wow, so that's how it feels to be a model or a photographed celebrity. Not really one of my favorite moments as I felt awkward and a bit goofy. My make-up looked good but inside I felt wobbly...perhaps from lack of sleep. I masked my nerves with good ole humour which got me through the day (come to think of it, humour gets me through most of my tough days in general!). Below are the poses that I made, there were many more but I guess these are the decent looking ones. I pray that Vignette has burnt the rest! hahaha


Trying out my bouquet. Kamukha ko na ba si Madame Butterfly? o si Miss Saigon? hahahaha




I had to pose showing all the burloloys in my wedding abubots! I thought it took forever!




Yes, have gone Narcissistic looking at myself...enough already! This posing-posing session had truly made me hungry and wish for more sleep...hehehehe...hindi pala ako sanay nang nasa limelight.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
J'ai deux coeur, ma mari et ma fille. Prefere la theatro y la cinema y tambien leer muchos livros. Mahilig din akong makinig sa mga tugtuging Pilipino at mga kakaiba tulad na freestyle na jazz. Shu fi aqel elyaum? Tabemashyooo!!! Hai, so desu. Amo gid na ya ang nanami-an ko himuon, ang magsige-kaon!!! Mau lagi nga ingon ani ko kay sige lang ug luto akong bana.